Aluminium composite is an ideal material for flat cut letters and signage due to its light weight, durability, rigidity weather proof properties.
Aluminium composite is constructed from a polyethylene core sandwiched between two aluminium panels, this is what gives it the excellent properties of being light weight yet extremely strong.
- Printable surface
- Easily drilled
- Weather proof
- Suitable for external use
Custom fonts and bespoke orders
We have the technology and expertise to cut lettering and logos to almost any specification and size you require. We can also provide cut lettering in a wide range of fonts not available through the website. Please talk to customer support who will be more than happy to assist on 01752 917434 or email@example.com
How To Make An Order
- Choose the material
- Enter your height in mm. Please note this is the height of a capital letter in your chosen font. Even if you require everything to be in lower-case, it is the height of a capital letter which you are specifying.
- Choose the thickness of the lettering. We currently offer either 3mm or 5mm for most materials.
- Select if you would like double sided mounting tape included with your order.
- Choose the type face (also known as font).
- Enter your text. This is case sensitive so it is important to enter the characters exactly as you require. The exact cost of your order will be calculated as you type.
Aluminium composite is also knows as:
All Aluminium Composite Flat Cut Letters are cut on a CNC router to give a smooth sawn finish.