Despite its resilience, cast acrylic discs are easily shaped and styled with the kinds of tools available in most homes and all hardware stores. Be aware, too much force placed on the material during fabrication can cause the plastic to split.
Key Features of Blue Cast Acrylic Discs:
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to sunlight and salt spray
- Working temperature range of -35C – 70C
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- High surface hardness
- Better chemical resistance than most plastics
- Food safe
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
If you have any further questions please contact the sales team who will be happy to help.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.