With all the same features as normal polycarbonate, this abrasion/scratch resistant version has a durable coating on both sides to reduce the chance of scratches and scuff marks.
- Extremely strong material
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Good clarity and light transmission
- Also known as ‘Makrolon’ or ‘Macrolux’
- Safe to use with foods
- Strong abrasion-resistant coating on both sides to protect against damage
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Naturally the strongest form of clear plastic, this polycarbonate sheet is enhanced with a hard coating on both sides that makes it ideal for more challenging environments. As an impact and weather-resistant material already, the addition of an abrasion resistant surface ensures it retains it’s clarity and light transmission with extended periods of use.
Polycarbonate is known for its almost unbreakable composition, with fantastic strength and lightweight nature that means it is half the weight of glass. It also offers UV protection, meaning it can be used to protect plants and pictures.
If you’re looking for a strong, lightweight, hardy and abrasion-resistant material then this polycarbonate sheet is the material you need.