For display purposes and striking design, Fluorescent Blue Acrylic Sheet is a terrifically versatile and strong material.
- Shatter and impact resistant
- Strong, durable, yet lightweight
- A great alternative to glass
- Great fluorescent finish, perfect for displays
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Brand: Acrycast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Cast acrylic is a very effective, shatter-resistant, lightweight and low-maintenance alternative to glass. As it is produced, the acrylic resin is moulded between two sheets of plate glass. This method results in acrylic sheet which displays improved mechanical properties compared with its extruded counterpart – including greater thermal stability, impact resistance and overall strength – though it is less uniform in thickness.
Fluorescent Blue Acrylic Sheet is popularly used with stunning results in display applications. It is easy to fabricate and polish, though sheets of the material can be delivered cut to size and ready to use.
Simply enter the dimensions of the acrylic sheet you require into our free price calculator to receive an instant on-screen quote for your order!
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.