Acrycast acrylic sheets combine all of the mechanical benefits of cast acrylic sheet with a striking colour which makes it suitable for a number of projects and applications. Popularly used in creating displays it is a safe, lightweight, cost-effective and low maintenance alternative to glass.
- Lightweight and strong material
- Durable and impact-resistant
- Fantastic fluorescent, eye catching finish
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Brand: Acrycast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
In the production of cast acrylic, acrylic resin is cast in a flat mould between sheets of plate glass. This results in a sheet with a number of improved mechanical qualities, though a slightly less uniform thickness. The surface of cast acrylic is harder and has greater impact resistance, and the material as a whole displays a good degree of thermal stability.
Fluorescent green Acrycast is a strikingly colourful material which is popularly used in display applications, in schools, nurseries and in many other environments where safety is paramount. It is shatter resistant, wipe-clean and can be put through repeated cleaning cycles without compromising the material.
Order your cut to size sheet of fluorescent green Acrycast from us. Simply enter the size of the sheet you require to the nearest whole mm to receive an instant quote for your order!
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.