Pistachio High Gloss Acrylic Kitchen Splashback
Introducing our vibrant pistachio green acrylic splashback, a bold and beautiful addition to any kitchen. Made from high-quality acrylic material, this splashback is built to withstand the heat and splashes of everyday cooking, while adding a pop of colour to your space.
Its easy installation makes it a great DIY project, and it can be cut to fit any custom space. The easy-to-clean surface is a breeze to wipe down, ensuring your kitchen always looks great.
The splashback’s glossy, high-gloss finish adds a touch of luxury to any kitchen and the pistachio green colour is unique, unique and will complement any kitchen decor. The splashback’s color brings a fresh and cheerful look that will brighten up any kitchen.
Our pistachio green acrylic splashback is also a cost-effective alternative to traditional tile or stone splashbacks, providing the same sleek look at a fraction of the cost.
Overall, this pistachio green acrylic splashback is the perfect combination of function and style. Upgrade your kitchen with this beautiful and practical addition and enjoy it for years to come.
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Incredibly easy to clean
- Durable and impact resistant
- High gloss colour that won’t fade
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to machine
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Our coloured, gloss acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Pistachio Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Pistachio Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.