White aluminium composite hoarding panel with a unique anti-graffiti coating which prevents damage to printed artwork from graffiti paints and allows for easily removal.
Our hoarding panels are extremely light yet strong and are a great alternative to traditional plywood hoardings. Because the material is finished in white it does not need to be painted and also the completely flat surface is excellent for printing and mounting.
Aluminium composite hoarding panel uses include:
- Site containment
- Wall partitions
- Supplied with protective film on one side
- Finished with white on one side and mill aluminium on the other
- Anti-graffiti / anti-vandal properties – allows graffiti paints to be easily removed with simple solvents
- Helps prevent UV damage to printing
- Easy to work with
- Cost effective
- Suitable for printing
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
Hoarding panels are available cut to your size requirements up to 2440mm x 1220mm. 3mm thickness.
Also known as ACM, aluminium sandwich panel, Dibond.
We have access to almost any grade or brand of Aluminium Composite Panel on the market. If you require a specific product not listed on our website and wish to order by the full sheet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our sales team on 01752 917434.