Order Acrylic Flat Cut Letters in a range of colours, materials, sizes and font styles. Ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor uses by homes and businesses alike.
Our custom acrylic flat cut letters are an effective and affordable way to obtain high-quality lettering suitable for a wide variety of commercial and creative uses.
How To Make An Order
- Choose the material
- Enter your height in mm. Please note this is the height of a capital letter in your chosen font. Even if you require everything to be in lower-case, it is the height of a capital letter which you are specifying.
- Choose the thickness of the lettering. We currently offer either 3mm or 5mm for most materials.
- Select if you would like double-sided mounting tape included with your order.
- Choose the type face (also known as font).
- Enter your text. This is case sensitive so it is important to enter the characters exactly as you require. The exact cost of your order will be calculated as you type.
Double sided tape – Mounting your letters
Letters can be easily mounted to almost any surface with our special double sided mounting tape. To request this with your order, simply select “yes” from the options at the top of the page and we will include enough tape to mount all of your letters. Our mounting tape can be used on a wide range of surfaces and is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. It has immediate bonding strength which will improve over a period of 14 days.
Custom fonts and bespoke orders
We have the technology and expertise to cut lettering and logos to almost any specification and size you require. We can also provide Acrylic Flat Cut Letters in a wide range of fonts not available through the website. Please talk to customer support who will be more than happy to assist on 01752 917434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Materials
We strongly believe in using quality materials and all our acrylics and plastics are supplied by leading names in the industry. We currently offer plastic lettering in a wide variety of colours including white, red, green, pink, black and mirrored. All materials are exterior grade and suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Acrylic has a higher impact resistance than glass and has a high quality gloss finish. It is strong, durable, and lightweight.
All letters are cut on a CNC router to give a smooth sawn finish.
Please note: Acrylic mirror is not suitable for outdoor use.