White Plastic Sheets
Our white Perspex acrylic sheets are suitable for a variety of applications. With bold and striking colours across the entire Perspex sheet range. Our gloss-finished white acrylic sheets are the most popular colour due to the vivid colouring and also being suitable for all home or commercial spaces.
How thick is white acrylic?
Our White Perspex Acrylic Sheets are available in 3 different thickness options
Note: 3mm and 5mm white acrylic is extruded and 10mm white acrylic is cast acrylic.
Key Features of White Acrylic:
- Available to buy as a full sheet
- Available in a custom size, cut to your exact measurements
- Lightweight, up to half the weight of glass
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing
- High impact resistance
- Excellent gloss finish
- Can be directly printed on (maximum sheet size for digital print is 2500mm x 2000mm)
- Consistent thickness and suitable for general fabrication
- Sheet manufacturing process: 3mm and 5mm extruded / 10mm cast acrylic
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Our Perspex White Extruded acrylic sheet has excellent UV stability and can have a life of about 15 – 20 years when used outside, perfect for signage and is completely durable in all weathers. White acrylic sheets are suitable for a variety of applications. It has an excellent surface finish, is of very consistent thickness, free of defects, across a sheet and is ideal for general fabrication purposes.
It is also easily flame polished and bonds exceptionally well with suitable solvent-based adhesives, as well as having a slightly lower forming temperature than other acrylics. White acrylic sheets can be easily cut and is suitable for laser cutting, sheets can also be drilled with household power tools, however, care must be taken not to split the material by pushing too hard or rushing.
Other properties of this material include:
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Temperature range of -30 to 160° F for continuous service
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Superb chemical resistance – better than most plastics
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
What is White Plexiglass?
White plexiglass sheet is a durable and non-toxic plastic material used to make wire mesh, in the construction industry. plexiglass has three main purposes: shatter-resistant, soundproofing and energy-efficient. white plexiglass sheets are commonly used for windows that absorb heat from sunlight or as window film on glass doors.
How to buy White Acrylic Sheets?
You can checkout and buy acrylic sheets through our website, including our coloured ranges of acrylic as well as clear perspex. Specifying the exact size in Millimetres (MM), Centimeters (CM) or Inches.
Please note, if you require a panel with digital print the maximum sheet size is 2500mm x 2000mm.