The perfect material when it comes to fabricating, the colour of Perspex® Sweet Pastels Bubblegum Blue Acrylic makes it an incredibly decorative option for use around the home and outside it, which is why it is essential to note that its colour will not fade or tarnish over time or when exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Resistant to chemical damage, UV rays, and forceful impacts Perspex® acrylic sheets are incredibly hardy and can easily withstand the prolonged effects of weathering. Designed with durability and longevity as two of the most important factors, when maintained properly acrylic plastic will last for years and years on end without any sign of wear or fatigue. Moreover, should the time come and you fancy a change, Perspex® acrylic can be easily reused, repurposed or recycled.
Another advantage of Perspex® Sweet Pastels Bubblegum Blue is that it is an incredibly easy plastic material to work with. It is capable of being efficiently cut, drilled, and routed using only the most mundane of household tools. These acrylic plastic sheets are beloved by DIY enthusiasts and hobbyists everywhere due to their incredible versatility and strength.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket / corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.