Blue Greencast Acrylic Sheet (also known as Perspex) are the perfect way to liven up a dull and dreary kitchen, or to compliment an already colourful and lively space.
Acrylic sheets are resistant to shocks, impacts, chemical damage, UV rays and salt spray. These all contribute to the reason why acrylic sheeting has been a favoured replacement for glass since 1933.
Furthermore, once it has outlived its purpose it is 100% recyclable, so it can be disposed of in an ethical and eco-friendly manner. Other key features of the Blue Greencast Acrylic Sheet include:
- Temperature range of -30 to 160° F for continuous service
- Good outdoor weathering
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Excellent surface hardness and durability
- Superb chemical resistance – better than most plastics
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
As a certified food-safe material that is hygienic and easy-to clean, it’s ideal for use in professional and private kitchens. Better still, acrylic plastic can be effectively cleaned with little more than water, a bit of soap and a cloth, and it can be washed daily without having any negative effects on the sheet’s colour.
Our 100% Recycled Greencast Acrylic Sheet (Gloss Finish) is available in a range of different colours.