Introducing the Perspex® Naturals range – designed specifically with retail and interior design applications in mind. The Perspex® Naturals Moonlight White acrylic sheet has a matte texture on both sides, making it the perfect partner to other natural feel design materials such as wood, metal and textiles. The cast acrylic is over ten times as sturdy as glass and less than half the weight. The versatile material has a wide range of beneficial properties including its impressive impact and UV resistance.
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing
- Fully recyclable
- Food-safe and Hygienic
- Workable temperature range of -30 to 160°F
- Resistant to inorganic household cleaners
- Genuine Perspex® product
Acrylic as a material is easy to maintain, as it does not require regular polishing as some materials do. However, if the material does get dirty it can be effectively cleaned with a soft, damp cloth – do not use a scouring pad or anything abrasive to clean your acrylic.
For volume discount, please increase the unit quantity. If you have an upcoming project and would like to discuss it with our experts, please contact our sales team.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.