Acrylic sheets have been used for a huge range of applications since it initially came on the market in 1933. Green ‘Greencast’ Acrylic Sheet is especially popular for kitchen splashbacks, often in the place of an expensive glass alternative. Our range of cast acrylic is available in a variety of vibrant colours, which are guaranteed to liven up any kitchen.
One of the other key attributes that have made cast acrylic so successful is its weight when compared to alternative materials, such as glass. The Green Greencast Acrylic Sheet is half the weight of glass, but is also more durable and resistant to impacts, reducing the likelihood of breakage from falls or forceful impacts.
Key features include:
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Temperature range of -30 to 160° F for continuous service
- Good outdoor weathering
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent surface hardness and durability
- Superb chemical resistance – better than most plastics
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
Our 100% Recycled Greencast Acrylic Sheet (Gloss Finish) is available in a range of different colours. Colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display.