The Red Greencast Acrylic Sheet (also known as Perspex) can be utilised in a range of different ways. Acrylic has been a popular material for kitchens, gyms and hospitals for over 75 years, and is a durable and hygienic alternative to glass. Our cast acrylic sheets come in an eclectic mix of dazzling colours which will appeal to eccentric and sombre tastes alike.
Another feature that makes the Red Greencast Acrylic Sheet stand out is its ability to withstand the effects of arid or bitter-cold climates, ensuring its durability as an outdoor material as well as a material suited for indoor-use. Other key features include:
- Half the weight of glass
- Impact resistant
- Unaffected by UV rays or salt spray
- Simple fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- Outstanding surface rigidity and longevity
- Superb chemical resistance – better than most other plastics
- Food safe
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
Please be aware that this strikingly vibrant red material needs to be fixed to a blemish-free wall, ideally with a white or light background. Dark blemishes or tape can sometimes show witness marks though the front face of the material.
Please Note: Our Red Cast Acrylic does allow for low levels of light transmission.
Our 100% Recycled Greencast Acrylic Sheet (Gloss Finish) is available in a range of different colours.