Clear Anti Reflective Acrylic Sheet is PlexiGlas XT gallery standard (also known as Perspex®). A highly transparent material with non-glare surface on one side which also absorbs destructive UV light.
Anti Reflective Acrylic Sheet Key Features:
- Ideal for galleries and exhibitions
- Protects the image from yellowing and fading caused by UV light (e.g. sun bleaching)
- Approximately half the weight of traditional glass
- Anti Glare coating reduces unwanted glare and reflections
- 11 times more resistant against impacts compared to standard float glass
- Easy to work with when customising sizes
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Anti Reflective Perspex® Acrylic Sheet is ideal for use in galleries and exhibitions where the strong lighting can often cause irritating glare which detracts from the viewing experience.
Plexiglas Gallery Anti-Reflective Acrylic has set a new standard for artwork protection and reflects up to 99.7% of UV light. Plexiglas XT Gallery anti-reflective/anti-glare acrylic offers much more protection compared with conventional picture glass (float glass). This material has a finished surface that restricts the reflective qualities often found with gloss acrylics.
This special photographic acrylic is ideal for use in galleries, exhibitions, shops and the home. It is ideal for framing where the image is in direct contact or is touching the anti-reflective acrylic. If the image is not directly touching and completely in contact with the acrylic across the entire surface, it will appear very frosted and distorted – even if the gap is only a few millimetres.
Also known as museum acrylic.
Available in 2mm and 3mm thicknesses.
Please Note: This material is not suitable for use in front of a TV screen.