Size: 2440mm x 1220mm
With it’s innovative anti-bacterial technology, White Brett Martin Marvec FS Bio has truly raised the hygienic performance standards of PVC cladding sheets.
The key benefit of Marvec FS Bio is that the anti-bacterial technology is incorporated within the bulk of the sheet, rather than just a surface layer, so there is no possibility of removing the anti-bacterial properties by cleaning or damage.
This unique hygienic wall cladding is ideally suited to a range of demanding environments within commercial, agricultural and domestic sectors.
- Tough and durable surface finish
- Easy to clean
- Light weight makes installation easy
- Easy to handle, cut and bond
- Non-absorbent water/moisture resistant
- Impact resistant
- Anti-bacterial performance not compromised by surface wear or damage
- Chemical resistant
- Excellent fire performance
- No specialist cleaning products required
- Anti-microbial qualities tested to ISO 22196
- White Satin/Gloss finish
Active anti-bacterial ingredient which provides dual biostatic and biocidal protection to inhibit the spread of bacteria. The active silver ion additive kills most micro-organisms on contact and is 99.9% effective in stopping bacterial growth.
Marvec FS Bio can be cleaned with standard non-abrasive cleaning products.