Charcoal grey aluminium composite panel cut to your size requirements in 3mm thickness.
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
- Can be used behind a kitchen hob / heat source (150mm minimum distance)
- Rigid yet lightweight material
- Suitable for printing on both sides of the sheet
- Easy to machine and fabricate
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Dibond sheets are an aluminium faced composite sheet with a flexible polyethylene core. They are extremely rigid yet lightweight and are covered with a special high quality lacquer making them perfect for direct to substrate printing on both sides of the sheet.
ACM sheets can easily be drilled, riveted, screwed or nailed to any surface.
Other brand names for these sheets are: Dibond, Dilite, Dibond Digital, ACM, Alucobond, Raybond and Raynobond.
Dibond sheets are used for:
- Building site information boards
- Site hoarding
- Estate agent signs
- Car parks and road signs
- Anywhere where a long term semi-permanent display is required.
Please Note: Our current machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
Colour of the Charcoal Grey Aluminium Composite sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display.
We have access to almost any grade or brand of Aluminium Composite Panel on the market. If you require a specific product not listed on our website and wish to order by the full sheet, please email email@example.com or phone our sales team on 01752 917434.