White frosted acrylic, also commonly known as ‘Opal Acrylic’, is an elegantly translucent plastic material which has many used in both professional and domestic spaces.
Opal acrylic discs are semi-translucent and allow 30% light transmissions. They are a great addition to display units and can be used to build innovative round light boxes or for allowing illumination for behind without showing detail.
The overall effect of these frosted acrylic discs is that of an opal or white colour.
The key benefits of frosted acrylic are the same as standard acrylic:
- Impact resistant
- Highly resistant to chemicals
- Low maintenance
- Food safe
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Please input the size of the opal acrylic discs you require into our price calculator below to receive an instant on-screen quote for your order.
Acrylic is also known by the trademarks of PerspexÂ® Lucite, Altuglas and Plexiglass.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.