Polycarbonate greenhouse panels make the ideal replacement for old or damaged glass panels. Not only is polycarbonate sheet up to 200 times stronger than traditional glass but it is also half the weight – making it the perfect material for greenhouse panels. Polycarbonate sheeting is one of the best plastic materials available for glass replacement applications.
Key Features of Polycarbonate Greenhouse sheets:
- High light transparency – up to 90%
- Unbeatable impact resistance
- Available with polished edges
- Easy to handle and work with
- Excellent weather resistance
- Very low moisture absorption
- Trade names include ‘Makrolon’ and ‘Macrolux
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
We offer polycarbonate sheet in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm but for greenhouse and shed applications 4mm is more than adequate. All sizes are available cut to your custom size and shape.
High impact polycarbonate will make light work of repelling common garden hazards such as footballs, falling apples, frisbees, animals and children.
Order cut to size replacement panels using our instant price calculator below, simply enter the length, width and thickness you require and the ex VAT price will be instantly displayed. If you have any further questions on Polycarbonate or an upcoming project, please contact our sales team.