Polycarbonate greenhouse panels make the ideal replacement for old or damaged glass panels. Not only is polycarbonate sheet up to 200 times stronger than traditional glass but it is also half the weight – making it the perfect material for greenhouse panels. Polycarbonate sheeting is one of the best plastic materials available for glass replacement applications. High-impact polycarbonate will make light work of repelling common garden hazards such as footballs, falling apples, frisbees, animals and children.
- High light transparency – up to 90%
- Unbeatable impact resistance
- Available with polished edges
- Easy to handle and work with
- Excellent weather resistance
- Very low moisture absorption
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
How To Replace Your Greenhouse Panel
You don’t need a professional to replace your greenhouse panel, just follow our simple step-by-step guide here.
- If you would like to bend/curve your greenhouse panel, we would recommend using polycarbonate instead of acrylic.
- Our current machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm
- Other trade names for Polycarbonate include ‘Makrolon’ and ‘Macrolux