Polycarbonate greenhouse panels make the ideal replacement for old or damaged shed windows. Not only is polycarbonate sheet up to 200 times stronger than traditional glass but it is also half the weight – making it the perfect material. Polycarbonate sheeting is one of the best plastic materials available for glass replacement applications and due to its excellent strength, it improves your shed security as it is almost unbreakable.
- High light transparency – up to 90%
- Unbeatable impact resistance
- Available with polished edges
- Easy to handle and work with
- Excellent weather resistance
- Very low moisture absorption
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
How To Replace Your Shed Window
You don’t need a professional to replace your shed window, just follow our simple step-by-step guide here.
- Our current machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm
- Other trade names for Polycarbonate include ‘Makrolon’ and ‘Macrolux