Integral Foam PVC consists of an extremely lightweight core sandwiched between two hard glossy surfaces. Integral PVC can be worked in a huge number of ways. It can be cut, sawed, nailed, drilled, punched, sheared, painted, riveted. This incredible versatility as well as its lightweight, strength and clean finish makes it an ideal material for a whole range of applications.
Ex-Cel Integral PVC has thicker outer layers than normal PVC which makes it better suited in outdoor applications.
- High sound and thermal insulation
- Easy to work with
- Can be printed on
- Highly resistant to chemicals and UV light.
- Resistant to impacts
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Low flammability
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Hard glossy finish on both sides
We currently stock white PVC in four thicknesses 10mm, 13mm 19mm and 24mm.