Foamex is a rigid, hard wearing PVC that is compressed and very strong. We supply Forex Print which is a premium grade rigid foam sheet specifically engineered for print applications.
- Brilliant white, smooth even surface
- Can be directly printed on (maximum sheet size for digital print is 2500mm x 2000mm)
- Strong, but lightweight
- Rigid, durable and hard wearing
- Optimum ink adhesion and colour fastness
- Can be cut and shaped with most tools
- Suitable for short to medium-term interior and exterior applications
- Not suitable for long-term external use
- Supplied with protective film on both sides (except for 8mm & 10mm thick, which has film on one side)
- BS 476-7 Class 1 rating – difficult to ignite and self-extinguishing
- Matte white on both sides
- Cut to your size requirements
Foamex PVC board is strong, lightweight and suitable for a variety of signage and creative projects. It can be cut to any form, size or shape with ease using your typical hand tools, and can also be heat bent and glued.
Also known as Foamalite, foam PVC and foam board, this material has an abundance of useful attributes that have made it renowned worldwide.
Please Note: 8mm thickness is Forex Classic rather than Forex Print. This comes with only one side of protective film and is still well suited for digital and screen printing.
Please note, if you require a panel with digital print the maximum sheet size is 2500mm x 2000mm.