Anti-Reflective Polycarbonate Sheet (Makrolon NR ) is made with a matte finish and UV resistance on one side. Its high impact strength makes it ideal for protecting photography and artwork whilst reducing unwanted glare and reflections.
- Ideal for galleries and exhibitions
- Protects the image from yellowing and fading caused by UV light (e.g. sun bleaching)
- Anti-glare coating reduces unwanted glare and reflections
- High-temperature resistance
- Matte finish
- Incredible impact resistance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Anti-Reflective Polycarbonate Sheet is ideal for use in galleries and exhibitions where the strong lighting can often cause irritating glare which detracts from the viewing experience. If the image is not directly touching and completely in contact with the acrylic across the entire surface, it will appear very frosted and distorted – even if the gap is only a few millimetres.
Our Polycarbonate sheets are available in 2mm thickness and cut to your custom size and shape. Please contact our sales team if you have any further questions.
Please Note: This material is not suitable for use in front of a TV screen. This sheet of material is only clear when something is pressed directly to the back of it. If there is space in between, it can cause a frosted effect.