White extruded unplasticised E-Clad PVC sheeting is used in a variety of environments due to its low cost and high quality. The smooth white finish is easy to keep clean and is resistant to most cleaning chemicals.
- High rigidity
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- White gloss finish
- Easy to recycle after use
- Fire resistant – will self-extinguish after removal of flame
- Unplasticised PVC (uPVC/PVCu)
- Low moisture absorbancy
- Excellent resistance to UV light and weather
- Can be welded and bonded
- Normal impact strength
- Supplied with protective film on one side
As well as all the above features, PVC is resistant to acid, lyes and salt solutions and will self-extinguish after the flame is removed.
This material meets fire classification classes BS 476 Part 7 and Part 6, EN13501-1, DIN 4102 (D).
Please Note: Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
Our PVC sheeting meets the requirements of RoHS, ELV, WEEE and RLAP.