Green Dibond Aluminium Composite sheets are aluminium-faced composite panels with a flexible polyethylene core. They are extremely rigid, exceptionally lightweight and are covered with a special, high quality lacquer, which makes it capable of supporting direct or substrate printing on either of its surfaces.
- Rigid and durable sheets
- Can be printed on either side
- Can be used behind a kitchen hob / heat source (150mm minimum distance)
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Gloss finish on one side, matte finish on the other
- Easy to machine
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
Dibond sheets have a gloss effect on one side and a matte effect on the other. They can easily be drilled, riveted, screwed or nailed on to any surface, and better still Dibond will not rust or crack. Other brand names for these sheets are: ACM, Dibond, Dilite, Dibond Digital, Raybond and Raynobond and Alucobond. Dibond sheets are used for:
- Building site information boards
- Site hoarding
- Estate agent signs
- Car parks and road signs
- Anywhere where a long term semi-permanent display is required.
Please Note: Our current machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm. We may sometimes substitute Dibond for other aluminium composite sheets which have almost identical physical properties. If you have any concerns about this please contact our sales team on 01752 917434 prior to ordering.
Green Dibond Aluminium Composite sheet colour may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display.
We have access to almost any grade or brand of Aluminium Composite Panel on the market. If you require a specific product not listed on our website and wish to order by the full sheet, please email email@example.com or phone our sales team on 01752 917434.