Introducing the Perspex® Naturals range – designed specifically with retail and interior design applications in mind, this Perspex® Naturals Ash Grey acrylic sheet has a matte texture on both sides, making it the perfect partner to other natural feel design materials such as wood, metal and textiles. The cast acrylic is over ten times as sturdy as glass and less than half the weight. The versatile material has a wide range of beneficial properties including its impressive impact and UV resistance.
- High-quality cast acrylic cut to your exact size requirements
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing matte finish on both sides
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Easy to install
- Food safe
- 100% recyclable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Genuine Perspex® product
Acrylic as a material is easy to maintain, as it does not require regular polishing, like some materials do, and should the material ever get dirty it can be effectively cleaned with a soft, damp cloth.
For volume discount, please increase the unit quantity. If you have an upcoming project and would like to discuss it with our experts, please contact our sales team.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.