White extruded PVC sheeting is used in a variety of environments due to its low cost and high quality. The smooth white finish is easy to keep clean and is resistant to most cleaning chemicals.
- High rigidity
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- White finish
- Easy to recycle after use
- Fire resistant – will self-extinguish after removal of flame
- Low moisture absorbency
- Excellent resistance to UV light and weather
- Special surface treatment for excellent “glue-ability”
- Supplied with protective film on one side
These PVC sheets from Trovidur are of the highest quality, with a standard impact strength that makes it a good material for a variety of applications.
As well as all the above features, PVC is resistant to acid, lyes and salt solutions and will self-extinguish after the flame is removed. This material meets fire classification classes B1 to DIN 4102.
Please Note: Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
Our PVC sheeting meets the requirements of RoHS, ELV, WEEE and RLAP.