Our crystal clear Acrylic Greenhouse Panel comes in a popular 730mm x 610mm (28.75″ x 24″) sheet size. They are the perfect solution for replacing greenhouse panels if they have become damaged, worn out and less efficient. These acrylic sheets are as much as ten times more resistant to impact than glass and are less likely to be broken by footballs, golf balls or a variety of other common household hazards. This strength does not come at the cost of clarity, with acrylic panels being no thicker than glass ones and even more transparent. Acrylic sheets are a perfect material to use outside, they will not start to become yellow as a result of the sun’s UV so the clarity will never reduce.
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Uniform thickness and smooth finish
- Better impact resistance than glass
- Strong and durable
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to clean
- Low moisture absorption rate
- UV resistant – 10-year outdoor guarantee
- Up to 92% light transmission – higher than most traditional types of glass
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Acrylic Greenhouse Panels v Glass:
- Approximately half the weight
- 10 times impact resistance
- Greater transparency and clarity
- If it does break, it does not shatter; making it safer.
Acrylic Greenhouse Panels v Polycarbonate:
- Is not affected or yellowed by the sun
- Greater resistance to scratches
- Simple to repair
- Less maintenance required
- Up to 3 times cheaper
How To Replace Your Greenhouse Panel
You don’t need a professional to replace your greenhouse panel, just follow our simple step-by-step guide here.
- If you would like to bend/curve your greenhouse panel, we would recommend using polycarbonate instead of acrylic.