Acrylic is put to use in a huge variety of domestic and commercial environments for a number of purposes. Whether you are using acrylic for display purposes or for its safety advantages, Acrycast cast acrylic sheet benefits from the best qualities of the material with an improved aesthetic.
- Hard, durable and impact resistant material
- Fluorescent finish, perfect for signage and creative retail displays
- Low moisture absorption rate
- Easy to work with
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Brand: Acrycast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Cast acrylic is manufactured by casting acrylic resin between two glass plates and curing it. This results in a sheet which is stronger than its extruded counterpart but which is not absolutely uniform in thickness. It has a very hard and impact resistant surface, terrific optical clarity and offers improved thermal stability for use in an environment with fluctuating temperatures.
Fluorescent pink Acrycast is a popular material for wherever a striking effect is required. Great for use in retail displays as well as in schools, food preparation areas and other hygienic environments – it has a low moisture absorption rate which allows it to be put through repeat cleaning cycles.
Order your fluorescent pink Acrycast acrylic from us cut to size. Simply enter the dimensions of the sheet you require into our free price calculator to receive an instant quote for your order!
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.