A fantastically decorative material that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, Perspex® Sweet Pastels Candy Floss Blue Acrylic is renowned for being robust, hard-wearing and long-lasting both in terms of its colour and its overall functionality. Complete with one glossy surface and one frosted satin surface, these acrylic sheets are over ten times more sturdy than glass despite weighing only half as much.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
The stunning colours offered by the Perspex® Sweet Pastel range is an excitingly unique feature and the Perspex® Sweet Pastels Candy Floss Blue option is one of the most remarkable. Subtle and bright, these pale blue acrylic sheets will look fantastic in any room and can also be used to create wall or skirting board cladding. Moreover, the colour of these cast acrylic sheets is a physical part of the material, which means no amount of washing or sunlight exposure will cause it to fade or tarnish.
Acrylic plastic is a very malleable material and can be worked on using even the most basic household tools. Capable of being cut, drilled routed or bent, acrylic is a favourite amongst accomplished fabricators and DIY hobbyists alike due to its wide selection of potential applications and the ease with which it can be worked and shaped.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket/corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.