Gun metal grey brushed aluminium composite panel cut to your size requirements in 3mm thickness.
- Brushed aluminium finish on one side / matte white on the reverse
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
- Can be used behind a kitchen hob / heat source (150mm minimum distance)
- Rigid yet lightweight material
- Suitable for printing on both sides of the sheet
- Easy to machine and fabricate
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Dibond sheets are an aluminium faced composite sheet with a flexible polyethylene core. They are extremely rigid yet lightweight and are covered with a special high quality laquer making them perfect for direct to substrate printing on both sides of the sheet.
This ACM Dibond sheet has a brushed aluminium finish on one side and a matt white finish on the reverse, they can easily be drilled, riveted, screwed or nailed to any surface and Dibond wont rust or crack.
Other brand names for these sheets are: Dibond, Dilite, Dibond Digital, ACM, Alucobond, Raybond and Raynobond.
Dibond sheets are used for:
- Building site information boards
- Site hoarding
- Estate agent signs
- Car parks and road signs
- Anywhere where a long term semi-permanent display is required.
Please Note: Our current machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
Colour of the Metal Grey Brushed Aluminium sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display.
Grain for this Material
The grain runs down the longside of the sheet which is supplied in 3m x 1.5m lengths. We use an optimised cutting pattern in manufacture meaning the grain can end up running in either direction.
Should you require a specific direction of grain please contact us prior to ordering on 01752 917434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have access to almost any grade or brand of Aluminium Composite Panel on the market. If you require a specific product not listed on our website and wish to order by the full sheet, please email email@example.com or phone our sales team on 01752 917434.