This Light Grey Perspex Acrylic Sheet in a gloss finish is perfect for internal application and its light tone can match any home decor.
- Lightweight, up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing
- Excellent gloss finish
- Consistent thickness and suitable for general fabrication
- Can be written on with a whiteboard marker pen
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Easy to clean and maintain
Acrylic has excellent UV stability and can have a life of about 15 – 20 years when used outside and is completely durable in all weathers. Hygienic and easy to clean, the colour of these grey acrylic sheets will not fade over time; irrelevant of how often they’re washed or exposed to direct sunlight.
Acrylic sheets are suitable for a variety of applications. It has an excellent surface finish, is of very consistent thickness across a sheet and is ideal for general fabrication purposes.
Acrylic is also known by the trademarks of Perspex Lucite, Altuglas and Plexiglass. Please view our blog to understand the difference between Perspex® and Acrylic.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.