Available in a riot of vivid and bright colours, cast acrylic discs will stand out in any surrounding, but decoration is not all that they are suited for.
Being a high quality refined plastic, cast acrylic boasts a high resilience to impact and chemical damage which is made even more effective due to the gloss coating.
The gloss finish coats both sides of the disc surface and gives it a distinct shine, as well granting the whole disc additional physical strength and enhancing its durability. The glossy finish does not, however, affect the material’s ability to be easily cut, drilled or generally shaped into a form that will suit the user’s purposes.
Other key features of coloured acrylic discs include:
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to sunlight and salt spray
- Working temperature range of -35C – 70C
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- High surface hardness
- Better chemical resistance than most plastics
- Food safe
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Please be aware that this extremely vibrant pink material needs to be fixed to a blemish-free wall, ideally with a white or light background. Dark blemishes or tape can sometimes show witness marks though the front face of the material.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.