Cast acrylic discs are suited to a huge range of aesthetic and practical applications. Not only displaying a flawless glossy surface finish, they also display all of the high strength and structural integrity that cast acrylic is championed for. Commonly used for general fabrication purposes in domestic and commercial applications, coloured acrylic discs can be cut and drilled with household hand tools and bonded with suitable solvent-based adhesives.
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to sunlight and salt spray
- Working temperature range of -30oF – 160oF
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- High surface hardness
- Better chemical resistance than most plastics
- Food safe
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Half the weight of glass yet far more resistant to breakages and impact, acrylic discs are also terrifically low maintenance. They should be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm soapy water, making them ideal for use in kitchens and similar hygienic environments.
Please Note: y.
Please enter the measurements of the coloured acrylic discs you require into our free price calculator below to receive an instant quote for your order.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.