This fun and vibrant pink splashback adds a pop of colour to any interior and helps to brighten up your kitchen or bathroom.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Hygienic, food-safe and incredibly easy to clean, these coloured cast Perspex® acrylic sheets have become a popular choice for bathroom and kitchen splashbacks in recent years. Another reason for its ever-increasing popularity is that whilst Sweet Pastel Sour Grape Acrylic has a very long usable lifespan, once it is no longer suitable for active use it can be easily reused or fully recycled. Our coloured, acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Sour Grape Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Sour Grape Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket/corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.