Inherently durable and long-lasting, Perspex® Sweet Pastels Spearmint Green Acrylic is a visually striking plastic material and the perfect choice for DIY practitioners hoping to create something special for use around the home. What’s more, each sheet comes with a glossy surface on one side and a satin frosted surface on the other; both of which look great and can be easily maintained with little more than some soapy water and a sponge. The pastel green colour of these Perspex® acrylic sheets allows them to blend in with many popular styles of home décor, which is ideal considering one of the fastest growing uses of acrylic plastic is as bathroom and kitchen splashbacks.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Our coloured, acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Spearmint Green Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting yourSpearmint GreenAcrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket / corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.