With a glossy coating on both sides, these cast acrylic discs boast an impressive resilience, especially against forceful knocks and damage caused by chemicals and water.
This durability ensures the materials longevity and has made acrylic a very popular material, especially in hospitals, clinics and kitchens in both homes and businesses.
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to sunlight and salt spray
- Working temperature range of -35C – 70C
- Easy and cost effective fabrication
- Fully recyclable
- High surface hardness
- Better chemical resistance than most plastics
- Food safe
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Another aspect that has made these discs so popular is the wide selection of colours that they are available in which, along with the gloss finish, makes them an incredibly attractive item. This allows cast acrylic discs to blend in effortlessly with any style of décor and to compliment any existing features that currently occupy a space.
Please be aware that this strikingly vibrant red material needs to be fixed to a blemish-free wall, ideally with a white or light background. Dark blemishes or tape can sometimes show witness marks though the front face of the material.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.