Our Gold Brushed Aluminium Composite Splashbacks add a beautiful and elegant finish to any kitchen or bathroom. This ACM Dibond sheet has a brushed aluminium finish on one side and a matt white finish on the reverse, they can easily be drilled, riveted, screwed or nailed to any surface and Dibond won’t rust or crack.
- Brushed aluminium finish on one side
- 3mm thickness
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
- Can be used behind a kitchen hob / heat source (150mm minimum distance)
- Rigid yet lightweight material
- Suitable for printing on both sides of the sheet
- Easy to machine and fabricate
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Other brand names for these sheets are: Dibond, Dilite, Dibond Digital, ACM, Alucobond, Raybond and Raynobond.
Measuring for your Gold Brushed Aluminium Composite Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Gold Brushed Aluminium Composite Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- The grain runs down the long side of the sheet which is supplied in 3m x 1.5m lengths. We use an optimised cutting pattern in manufacture meaning the grain can end up running in either direction. Should you require a specific direction of grain please contact us prior to ordering on 01752 917434 or email@example.com