Our Light Grey Perspex Acrylic Splashback is a popular option for many different homes and the natural grey colour compliments different interior design styles and can be used as a modern touch to your home. Hygienic and easy to clean, the colour of these grey acrylic sheets will not fade over time; irrelevant of how often they’re washed or exposed to direct sunlight. It has an excellent surface finish and is of very consistent thickness across a sheet.
- Lightweight, up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing
- Excellent gloss finish
- Consistent thickness and suitable for general fabrication
- Can be written on with a whiteboard marker pen
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Easy to clean and maintain
Our coloured, gloss acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Acrylic is commonly known as Perspex, please view our blog to understand the difference between Perspex® and Acrylic.
Measuring for your Grey Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Grey Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.