Acrylic can be used for a huge number of projects and purposes, and a transparent acrylic such as this is perfect for use in displays and other applications where a transparent material can create a fantastic effect.
- Transparent, but creates a smoked tinted effect
- Much safer, easier and cheaper to work with than tinted glass
- Strong, durable and lightweight material
- Huge range of applications
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
If you are looking for a smoked or tinted effect using acrylic, this material is the perfect choice. With it’s neutral, transparent colour it creates the same effect and appearance as truly smoked or tinted acrylic materials.
Cast arylic is stronger than its extruded alternative, although it is not quite uniform in thickness due to the way it is manufactured. However, it is almost impossible to tell this with the naked eye and you are left with a hard, impact resistant material that is optically clear and will allow light to pass through.
Suitable for a range of applications and environments, this acrylic can be used for signs, displays and any number of uses where light needs to permeate or clarity is required.