Resistant to damage from forceful impacts, chemicals, salt spray, and UV light, Perspex® Sweet Pastels Orange Fizz Acrylic is a durable material with a lively orange colour that shall not fade or tarnish over time. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, this plastic material is approximately ten times more resilient than glass yet possesses only half of its weight and is immeasurably easier to cut, drill and rout.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
The ideal material for advanced DIY practitioners and casual hobbyists alike due to its inherent workability, all acrylic sheets have a consistent thickness throughout but the Perspex® Sweet Pastel range has the additional benefit of being able to offer both a gloss surface and a frosted satin one; depending on which side of the sheet you’re looking at.
A popular choice of material amongst those needing a decorative colour! The Perspex® Sweet Pastels Orange Fizz Acrylic makes it perfect for use around the house, as does the fact that it is incredibly hygienic, easy to clean and resilient. Moreover, in addition to having a long useable lifespan, when the time comes that these acrylic plastic sheets are no longer fit for active service they can easily be reused or completely recycled.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket / corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.