This parma violet-coloured splashback adds a delicate hint of colour to your interior and helps to brighten up your space while creating a calm atmosphere in your home. The high-quality acrylic splashback is incredibly easy to work with and its lightweight specifications make it easy to install. It is a popular choice for anyone who wants to brighten up their space with a splashback that is easy to maintain and clean.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- Strong, durable and high-impact resistance
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance and food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Our coloured, acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Parma Violet Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Parma Violet Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket/corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.