**EXCLUSIVE COLOUR TO CUT PLASTIC SHEETING**
Sturdy, durable and completely waterproof, acrylic is the perfect splashback material; made better still by its low upkeep and the enduring quality of its colour, this aubergine purple acrylic sheet will look stunning in any kitchen.
- Waterproof, hygienic and food safe
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Strong, durable and impact resistant
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
Our coloured, acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Aubergine Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Aubergine Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.