An ideal choice of material when it comes to decorating and fabrication Perspex® Sweet Pastels Parma Violet Acrylic has a strikingly vibrant purple colour that makes it fantastic for use both inside and outside the home. Moreover, due to the material’s inherent resilience and various chemical resistances, you’ll never have to worry about its colour fading or becoming tarnished over time or as a result of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Chemically resistant, immune to UV damage, and more than capable of withstanding physical impacts, Perspex® acrylic sheets are naturally robust and hardwearing which allows them to tolerate protracted weathering. When placed outdoors and properly maintained acrylic plastic has a lifespan that exceeds 15 years, and should the time come when it is no longer suitable for active duty, the material can be recycled, reused or repurposed in a variety of different ways.
An additional benefit of Perspex® Sweet Pastels Parma Violet is that it is remarkably easy to work with and shape. Despite its inherent strength and resilience, acrylic can be effectively cut, drilled, and routed using common tools that can be found in most households. It is primarily due to this level of malleability and versatility that this material has become popular amongst DIY practitioners and hobbyists.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket / corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.