Ten times stronger than glass and approximately half the weight, Perspex® Sweet Pastels Raspberry Sherbet Acrylic sheets have a lively blush pink colouring that brings vibrancy and light with it where ever it is used. Complete with a glossy surface on one side and a frosted satin finish on the other, this plastic material has a lot to offer its users based on its aesthetic qualities alone!
- Gloss finish on one side and satin finish on the other
- Lightweight – up to half the weight of glass
- High impact resistance
- Strong and durable
- Consistent thickness & suitable for general fabrication
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Unaffected by sun or salt spray
- Good outdoor weathering
- Fully recyclable
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
UV stable and resistant to chemical damage, the colour of the Perspex® Sweet Pastels Raspberry Sherbet Acrylic sheets will not fade or tarnish no matter how often they are cleaned or exposed to direct sunlight. Moreover, like all cast acrylic sheets, this plastic material can be easily worked and shaped using even the most common of household tools; making it the option of choice for novice, intermediate, or advanced level DIY practitioners.
Hard wearing, durable, and incredibly hygienic, the qualities that inherently belong to Perspex® acrylic make it an incredibly versatile material – one which is perfectly suitable for use in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. Another reason to love Sweet Pastel Raspberry Sherbet Acrylic is that in addition to having a very long useable lifespan, once it is no longer suitable for active use it can be easily reused or fully recycled.
- To get an accurate representation of the colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic sheets are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.
- As this material can be used with either the matte or gloss side facing outwards, if you require wall socket / corner cut outs, please let us know your desired orientation using the special instructions box in the checkout.