The splashback is available in a vibrant red colour that will add a bold and striking accent to any kitchen. The high-gloss finish on the acrylic will reflect light and make the colour really stand out, creating a focal point in your kitchen. This product can be cut to size and will make a perfect fit for your kitchen. Whether you’re looking to add a bold accent to your kitchen or simply want a practical and durable splashback, a red acrylic splashback is a perfect choice. Its affordable cost and ability to be custom-cut to size make it a great choice for any kitchen renovation.
- Durable and impact resistant
- Easy to clean
- Food safe and hygienic
- High-quality glossy finish
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Lightweight material that is machinable
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
Our coloured, gloss acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Red Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Red Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.