Green Kitchen Splashback
A green acrylic splashback is a perfect way to add a fresh and natural touch to your kitchen. The soothing and refreshing green colour will instantly bring a sense of tranquillity and balance to your space, making it an ideal choice for those looking to add a touch of nature to their kitchen. Made from durable acrylic material, this splashback is easy to clean and will not discolour or warp over time.
The green colour also makes it a great option for those who want to create a harmonious and serene space in their kitchen. Green is a colour that is often associated with nature, growth, and renewal, making it the perfect choice for a room where people spend a lot of time. It also can help to create a more calming atmosphere while cooking and preparing food.
This product can be cut to size and will make a perfect fit for your kitchen and it is an affordable solution as an alternative to glass or tiles.
Overall, a green acrylic splashback is a great choice for anyone looking to create a fresh and natural look in their kitchen without breaking the bank. Its durability, easy maintenance, and resistance to heat, moisture, and bacteria make it a practical and cost-effective choice.
- High-quality gloss finish
- Strong, durable, but lightweight material
- Easy to clean with soapy water
- Deep and long-lasting colour clarity
- Easily machinable
- Sheet manufacturing process: Cast
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Class E DIN EN ISO 13501-1 fire rating
Our coloured, acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Green Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Green Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.