These unique gloss silver sheets have a striking visual appearance and are incredibly strong and durable, making them a terrific option for kitchen and bathroom splashbacks. Hygienic and easy to clean, the colour of these acrylic sheets will not fade over time; irrelevant of how often they’re washed or exposed to direct sunlight. It has an excellent surface finish and is of very consistent thickness across a sheet.
- Superb value for money
- Lighter than glass, and more resilient
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Absorbs UV light & is not yellowed by it
- Fire Rating: E (Test Standard: DIN ED 13501)
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Our coloured, gloss acrylic kitchen splashbacks maintain their colour no matter how frequently you wash them. They will also not be damaged by grease or food that may be splashed on them. Because of this, acrylic splashbacks have gained a reputation for being extremely low maintenance and highly cost-effective.
Measuring for your Silver Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Silver Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.