Our Black Acrylic kitchen and bathroom splashback is the perfect solution for protecting your walls from water damage and stains. Made from high-quality acrylic, it is durable and easy to clean, making it ideal for high-moisture areas. The modern and sleek design will complement any kitchen or bathroom decor and can be customized to fit the exact measurements of your space. Upgrade your home with our versatile and functional kitchen and bathroom splashback.
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Durable and lightweight material
- Easy to clean with soapy water and a soft cloth
- Hygienic and food safe
- Sheet manufacturing process: Extruded
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Our black acrylic splashback is made from premium-grade acrylic that is lightweight yet strong. It can also be easily cut, drilled, and formed to fit your specific kitchen measurements. The black colour adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to any kitchen and the colour will not fade over time. Our acrylic splashbacks have excellent resistance to heat, water and chemicals.
Measuring for your Black Acrylic Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Black Acrylic Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- All acrylic splashbacks allow for low levels of light transmission and a vinyl backing will be required to stop any light passing through. If you wish to add a vinyl backing to your splashback, please contact our sales team for additional pricing.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as the colour of sheets may differ slightly due to variances in your computer display
- We recommend all acrylic splashbacks are not installed closer than 200mm to an open heat source such as a gas/electric hob.
- Due to the manufacturing process of cast acrylic, the thickness of the sheet has a maximum tolerance of +/-10%.