This double-sided Aluminium Composite Splashback allows you to decide if want to showcase the elegant rose gold surface or the dark stylish anthracite side, both of which create stunning features in your home. Light, durable and extremely versatile, aluminium composite panels are made up of two thin sheets of aluminium sandwiching a polyethylene centre. The blending of these two materials makes their combined form incredibly tough and rigid but also easy to cut, fold and form; whilst also boasting an impressive service temperature range.
- Sturdy & rigid
- A remarkable range of serviceable temperatures
- Printable surface
- Can be used behind a kitchen hob / heat source
- High damage resistance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Versatile – able to curve the material around with v grooves in the back
Other brand names for these sheets are: Dibond, Dilite, Dibond Digital, ACM, Alucobond, Raybond and Raynobond.
Measuring for your Rose Gold / Anthracite Brushed Aluminium Composite Splashback:
You don’t need a professional to measure the required space for your splashback. Just follow our simple guide to get accurate measurements for the perfect fit.
Fitting your Rose Gold / Anthracite Brushed Aluminium Composite Splashback:
One of the benefits of having a cut-to-size splashback is that it gets delivered to you ready to install onto any flat surface. You can either use adhesive, double-sided tape or screws depending on your requirements. Check out our splashback fitting guide to see just how easy it is to fit splashbacks yourself.
- To get an accurate representation of the splashback colour, please order a sample as computer displays can differ
- Our machines work to a tolerance of +/- 1mm. Please enter your requirements to the nearest whole mm.
- The grain runs down the long side of the sheet which is supplied in 3m x 1.5m lengths. We use an optimised cutting pattern in manufacture meaning the grain can end up running in either direction. Should you require a specific direction of grain please contact us prior to ordering on 01752 917434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any optional extras such as drilled holes, rounded corners or socket cut-outs, please let us know if you want to have the splashback rose gold or anthracite facing